Motorcycle Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycle Life

Where all motorcycles are created equal.

HomeI came all the way for Nova Scotia for this I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magna 750
Rider
Magna 750

I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this Empty
PostSubject: I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this   I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:26 am

Hey Y'all, oldschool said I should stop by to say hi . Things look pretty snazzy round this place. Very Happy. (I changed my name to protect the innocent . formerly the poster known as nsbugman)
Back to top Go down
LowRiderGhost
New Rider

PostSubject: Re: I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this   I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:17 am

Hey NSBugMan!! Awww man, I knew it was you... why you have to go and reveal it!!! Shoot!!! I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this Icon_lol Like I said I TRIED making it to NS back in 75' - I got to New Foundland (oh shoot, or was it New Brunswick??) and the Trans-Canadian Highway 1 was so bad at the time (I swear worse then Baja was in 79'!) I stopped short and headed west! I always regreted that - I mean I (at least) never forgot: when all this schitt (9-11) was goin' down here IN the USA, it was Nova Scotia that was taking IN folks (strangers) into they're homes for the night!! Can't let something like that go man, ya' know?! I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this Icon_cool That's people I want to seriously KNOW - and if I could, join!! Just sayin'....

LRG I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Admin
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this   I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 am

Hey Magna, glad you could stop in. Thanks, I put a lot of hard work into the site. I really am liking it myself. Hey if anything more smileys.. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://motorcyclelife.forumotion.net
Magna 750
Rider
Magna 750

PostSubject: Re: I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this   I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:18 am

LowRiderGhost wrote:
Hey NSBugMan!! Awww man, I knew it was you... why you have to go and reveal it!!! Shoot!!! I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this Icon_lol Like I said I TRIED making it to NS back in 75' - I got to New Foundland (oh shoot, or was it New Brunswick??) and the Trans-Canadian Highway 1 was so bad at the time (I swear worse then Baja was in 79'!) I stopped short and headed west! I always regreted that - I mean I (at least) never forgot: when all this schitt (9-11) was goin' down here IN the USA, it was Nova Scotia that was taking IN folks (strangers) into they're homes for the night!! Can't let something like that go man, ya' know?! I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this Icon_cool That's people I want to seriously KNOW - and if I could, join!! Just sayin'....

LRG I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this Icon_cheers

No roads to Newfy my friend its a long boatride from Nova Scotia, Cape Breton to be exact. Nova scotia has more in common with the US than Uppity Canada, ( Our term for upper Canada or everything from Quebec west. ) so you would be more than welcome here. You'll never see a bluenoser refuse to help a yank. By the way, it's hard to read your screen name, Is that on purpose?
Back to top Go down
Magna 750
Rider
Magna 750

PostSubject: Re: I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this   I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:21 am

oldschool wrote:
Hey Magna, glad you could stop in. Thanks, I put a lot of hard work into the site. I really am liking it myself. Hey if anything more smileys.. Razz

Who else is invited to this party, can't let all your hard work go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this   I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this Empty

Back to top Go down

I came all the way for Nova Scotia for this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motorcycle Life :: New Members & Riders :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: