Motorcycle Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycle Life

Where all motorcycles are created equal.

HomeGreetings from Wisconsin I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Wisconsin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pintslayer
New Rider
pintslayer

Greetings from Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Wisconsin   Greetings from Wisconsin EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:21 am

pintslayer, here.

Ex-mechanic, KLR650 rider, beer drinker.

If you have a mechanical question, ask me. If I can't answer it, I can probably direct you to someone who can.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Admin
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Wisconsin   Greetings from Wisconsin EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 am

Welcome Pintstayer. You are now a mod. So you are free to check things out. I'm still working on the site. It is a lot of work but it is fun. Read the FAQ which will help getting around here easier.
Back to top Go down
https://motorcyclelife.forumotion.net
pintslayer
New Rider
pintslayer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Wisconsin   Greetings from Wisconsin EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 am

How's it going, Oldschool?

Site looks good. Very slick.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Admin
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Wisconsin   Greetings from Wisconsin EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:46 am

It is alot of work but I thought it would be at the begining. Once she is dial in then should get easier. Dang, this is turning out better than I expected. I might just keep going with this site for a while. Forumotion makes this freaking easy. You have to give your time to get the site going but it is user friendly.
Back to top Go down
https://motorcyclelife.forumotion.net
LowRiderGhost
New Rider

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Wisconsin   Greetings from Wisconsin EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:07 am

Hey Pint! 'Wisconsin'?! Crazy, thought you was in Virginia?! Greetings from Wisconsin Icon_eek Hey WI is practically next door - what maybe a 1,000 miles or so? Heck, can do that in my sleep.... well, I mean litterally!! Can't even get me out the front door these days... frack!! Greetings from Wisconsin Kopfschuettel Man, NO Spell Checker?! Greetings from Wisconsin Icon_tongue Well folks, then be prepared for the worst spelling you've ever seen in your life!!
Greetings from Wisconsin Lol
LRG Greetings from Wisconsin Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Wisconsin   Greetings from Wisconsin Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motorcycle Life :: New Members & Riders :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: