Motorcycle Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycle Life

Where all motorcycles are created equal.

HomeYo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LowRiderGhost
New Rider

Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-)   Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:58 am

Alright, It's takin' me a while to figure out this one! Very Happy Seems as the Learning Curves tend to go up, my ability to figure out much of anything goes down?! Suspect But get er' done eventually... just need lots (and LOTS!) of time! Rolling Eyes Overall nice joint ya' got here O/S... now where's all the Women?!? Twisted Evil
Anyways.... "...you all know me... you know what I do for a livin'..." lol!

LRG Cool

Oh, and thanks for the 'Mod' add too O/S.... ah, the 'rush of power' again... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-)   Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:26 am

Welcome Ghost. I see that you have found your way around the smiley. Well, more smiley to come. As with any of the stuff I'm trying to figure out smiley are too. I know I can add them just have to figure out how. Yeah, nice place. I'm sure learning a lot for sure. This is better than I expected. I might keep it going for awhile. Read the FAQ it is well informative. F**king A.
Back to top Go down
https://motorcyclelife.forumotion.net
LowRiderGhost
New Rider

PostSubject: Re: Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-)   Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Very cool O/S! Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Icon_cyclops Naw, the only problem I have here is as with everywhere, my PC is so outdated that even the Roach Clip hadn't even been invented yet!! Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Fresse Oh, and I admit I haven't tested the Cuss-Filters yet - honest just been all cussed out (or AT...) in this old flea trap back here! Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Icon_cry Definitely need more Smilies - Bikes of course... forgot to snatch the Bike ones from the 'last joint' (hell, I'm the one that BROUGHT them there!!)! Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Icon_pirat Big gafaw ones are always needed too. Only thing missed then is the Spell-Checker... granted some are better then others - good ones I use, goofy ones I don't! Push comes to shove I type in Word 2000 first (yikes, even that has been goofed up lately though)! Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Icon_sad Keep em' Flyin' Dude! The place IS aewsome!!

LRG Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Star3

Oh, and noted you're "99 Years Old" Dude... cool!! Any great insights to offer after ALL this time?! Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Icon_lol Could sure use some about now! No schitt...
Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Lol

Admin wrote:
Welcome Ghost. I see that you have found your way around the smiley. Well, more smiley to come. As with any of the stuff I'm trying to figure out smiley are too. I know I can add them just have to figure out how. Yeah, nice place. I'm sure learning a lot for sure. This is better than I expected. I might keep it going for awhile. Read the FAQ it is well informative. F**king A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-)   Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo From Bum Frack Eqypt (i.e. The Black Hills!) ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motorcycle Life :: New Members & Riders :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: